INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Whenever you shop at PAVON NYC (online or by phone) ordering or registering we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed
to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal
information. PAVON NYC cannot ensure or warrant the security of
any information you transmit to us or from our online products or
services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your
transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our
HOW CAN YOU OPT-OUT, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
communicate any such changes by updating this page, notifying you by
email if you have registered your email address with us.
Pavonnyc.com may contain links to web sites operated by other third
parties. PAVON NYC has no control over, or responsibility for,
their content, information or activities, including security and use of
personal information. These linked sites have separate and independent
privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for
the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek
to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about
these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
ONLINE POLICY ONLY
All content of our website (including logos, text, graphics, icons, images...) is
the property of PAVON NYC, it is protected and
copyrighted. Any other use of our web site, including reproduction and internet
links, is strictly prohibited without our prior written permission.
By visiting our web site, you agree that the laws of the State of New
might arise, without regard to principles of conflict of law.